Friday, October 8, 2010

Kelly's Fabulicious post!

Hiya, I'm Kelly
Welcome to my blog :) I'm very excited to be having some new  readers and looking forward to readings yours as well. A few things about myself are that I can be shy but once I get to know people I can be very out going and fun. I enjoy drawing and singing and hope to be looking into photography. Some of my favorite bands are System Of A Down, City And Colour, Korn, Angus And Julia Stone, Kings Of Leon, Mumford And Sons and lots more. Feel free to leave any comments or questions! And thank you for checking this out and also feel free to come back and visit :)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly, you seem like the type of person who likes to make funny faces, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Kelly. i'm Tara from fielding dr.p.s. its pretty cool you want to be a photographer. I used to like taking photos but then i realized something. I'm not that good at taking them. One time i tried to take a picture of a flower. it was so beautiful. but when i got home to put them on the computer i found that the picture i took wasnt the flower but my thumb.I answer some of your questions on my blog its call hello #2.

    -r8a Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello kelly you seem realy cool. I love to sing but what I also like to do is lip sing what me and my friends like to do is they would sing and I would lip sing and make funny faces.I also love to take pics.please come check out my blog and follow comment.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kelly i like yoour blog yu sound like an enjoyful kind of person my name is charlotte and i hope you can come check my blog bye ! :D

    ReplyDelete