Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The poem.

Our teacher Ms. Crosbie has told us to right a response on what we think on this poem. So here's what I think it means.
I thought this poem was kind of confusing to me so I did my best.
I think the poem means that truth is very a important thing in life and that you should always be truthful and have people be truthful to you as well. You should also always have an opinion on something but be truthful about it. And also think before you tell your opinion. This could be applied to our society by letting others be involved with decisions not just some people so others can voice there opinion. Also giving a truthful opinion on what everyone thinks and not just on what only some people think.
Hope I explained it well.
-Kelly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment